Leveraging the internet to streamline your research processes is an integral part of any Assignment. FileFinder’s built-in web browser, the Research Zone, can help you to quickly find and enter candidates to your database.
At the end of this webinar you will:
- Browse to commonly used websites through FileFinder
- Use the Research Zone’s modular panel to create and update records in the database
- Use the Research Zone to leverage your customized picklists
- Customize the tabs which display in your Research Zone
- Save data from internet research as attachments to records
This webinar will be of benefit to anyone who routinely uses the internet to search and would like to see an easier way of adding information to FileFinder.
Even if you are unable to attend, please register for the webinar as they are being recorded and a link to view the recorded webinar will be sent to all registrants. The recorded version will also be available for on-demand viewing. The link can be shared with your colleagues.
DATE: JUNE 18, 2019
TIME: 10 AM EDT New York time / 3 PM London time
DATE: JULY 3/JULY 4, 2019
TIME: 4:30pm-5:30pm PDT (July 3) / 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM AEST (July 4)