There has been a series of articles over recent days about diversity in tech companies - or lack thereof.
At Dillistone Systems (which I'm defining as the aggregation of Dillistone Systems (US) Inc, Dillistone Systems Ltd in Europe and Dillistone Systems Pty in Australia), we are a highly diverse organisation - and are extremely proud of it.
Here's some data on the make up of our team:
- Our divisional Board of Directors includes two females.
- Across our firm, 32% of our employees are female - compared to an industry average of 30%.
- 24% of our female employees are in management roles - the industry average is 22%
- 57% of our female employees are in technical roles.
- Although we don't monitor ethnicity, our employees come from at least 18 nations and speak 19 languages.
- There is an age gap of approximately 40 years between our youngest and oldest employees
The result is a truly diverse, truly global team of which I'm exceptionally proud. For us, we simply aim to hire and retain the best people we possibly can - Diversity is simply the result of following that strategy.
to succeed your efforts must be inclusive, comprehensive and measurable.